Different American Visa Opportunities for Foreigners- Which Is Best for You?

Different American Visa Opportunities for Foreigners- Which Is Best for You?

There are different American visa opportunities for foreigners, and EB 5 investment is one of the best options. For example, the EB-1 category is for extraordinary ability, including outstanding researchers, professors, and managers. The EB-2 category is for people with extraordinary knowledge, skills, and business, education, or science abilities. The EB-3 category is for skilled workers and professionals. Applicants must have a certificate of labor certification to prove that they are eligible to work in the country. Read below some different types of American visas that can help you choose the best for you.

O-1 Visa:

O-1 visas are for people with extraordinary talent and are required by international companies to transfer their employees to the United States. To qualify, you need an offer of employment from a U.S. company. It would help if you also showed that you have the specialized knowledge to perform your position. In addition, you must have worked for an international company for at least one year. Usually, this type of visa is issued for students who plan to complete a master’s degree or doctorate.

P-3 Visa:

Besides the J-1 visa, there are also a few other options for foreign nationals. The P-3 visa is for individuals and groups who plan to perform in a U.S. concert, theatrical production, or music group. If you qualify for either of these visa options, you may want to consider applying for one or more of them. Once you have applied for a U.S. visa, you should contact a U.S. Embassy or Consulate to find out what you need.

H-3 Visa:

For training in the United States, an H-3 visa is required. This type of visa is ideal for students who are pursuing special training. In addition, this category is used for individuals with a background in the arts, science, or the humanities. It is not intended for people seeking employment in productive fields or those already trained in the U.S.

F-1 Visa:

The F-1 visa is a temporary visa for artists and performers. This visa is also for scientists and researchers. The F-1 and E-2 categories are temporary. During the temporary period, the State Department will resume routine visa services. For a job in the United States, a temporary resident visa is needed. The F-1 and H-2 categories are the most common visas for foreigners. They are reserved for skilled workers in particular fields and students and exchange visitors.